Happy fall! We know many of you are hosting thanksgiving dinner for your family this year. Whether it be the first or the hundredth dinner you've prepared, we'd like to help make your evening go as smoothly as possible. We've picked out some beautiful serving utensils, boards, and more to add a touch of elegance at your thanksgiving. Stop by if you see anything that catches your eye!
Students are off to college and living on their own! Filling up their dorm rooms and apartments with the right gifts can make it much easier for students to make this transition. At West Main, we've looked through our inventory and found all the necessities for a new place! All of these items are in the shop so stop by soon to grab the perfect dorm warming gift for yourself or another.
- Thick notepads! They are both beautiful and sturdy...great for staying organized.
- Detergent, fabric fresh, and sport detergent. Momma isn't doing laundry any more! We have multiple kinds of detergent: Regular, sport, and delicates. Grab some fabric fresh too for the busy body who doesn't have time for loads everyday.
- Picture frames to display a special moment on his/her desk.
- Cozy throw for late night studying.
- Towels (white, shale, and multicolored)!
- Sheep skins to add a rustic and warm touch.
- "To the moon and back" print as a reminder of the love around them...no matter the distance traveled.
- Inspirational quotes or fun print makeup/travel bags.
- Diffusers and candles to keep a fresh and welcoming smell.
- Kai fragrances! It's pretty self-explanatory. We LOVE this stuff!
- Dish soap and hand soap.
Wedding season is here! I'm sure you have multiple invitations pinned onto your fridge like us. Besides finding an outfit for the occasion, another task is deciding on a gift for the newly weds. This is where we step in! We've put together some great gift ideas using items at our shop. Call, email, or stop by for questions. We'd love to help you pick out the PERFECT gift (we gift wrap too)! Check it all out below:
Italian herringbone throws
Alabaster cheese board + teak cheese set
Ice bucket + stemless champagne glasses
Olive oil + balsamic vinegar + decanter
Quartz candle holder (smoked + natural)
Marble bowl + sea shell salad utensils
In celebration of the weekend, we've found a delicious bourbon recipe using some of our products!
The Pink Lady
- In a shaker tin without ice combine the following:
- 1.5 oz. Plymouth Gin
- .5 oz. Laird's Apple Brandy
- .75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz. simple syrup
- .25 oz. grenadine
- Shake for 30 s, add ice, and shake again for 30 s
- Strain into our old fashioned glass with 1 large ice cube
- Garnish with 3 Jack Rudy Bourbon Cherries on a cocktail pick